• 16.04.2024, 18:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

_AK_

Unstable readings Aquacomputer flow rate sensor mps flow 400

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2020, 09:29

Guys, help me solve this issue I bought a flow rate sensor mps flow 400.
Upon receipt of the sensor, I could not immediately install it in the water cooling circuit, as it was not completed. But when examining the sensor, I saw irregularities and some kind of defects inside its surface. Since I didn’t know if this was normal or a defect, I took photos, they are in attached files.If you zoom in on the photographs, then inside the sensor you can see something like burrs from the body material from which the sensor is made.A week ago, I completely assembled the water cooling circuit and installed the sensor. The sensor is installed on 12/16 tubes, on each side at least 10 centimeters of the straight section of the tube (mounting photo is also attached).There are no air bubbles in the circuit, the D5 PWM pump operates at a constant speed of 75%. But the flow sensor readings are constantly floating, they are not stable and change by 10-30 liters per hour. Changes are constantly taking place and this can be seen in the video. Please watch the video at the link https://youtu.be/Ms0P49WJMbgI tried to calibrate the sensor, reset the software to factory settings, calibrate manually (turn off the pump power when the circuit is running). But the readings are not stable. Tell me what should I do with this and how can I solve my problem?
Thanks!

Montag, 26. Oktober 2020, 07:35

Personally with my MPS 400 I found I had to add a pressure relief valve HERE to the top of my reservoir. That stabilized it for me.
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"