• 25.04.2024, 20:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Asryan

SAVE profiles and overview page

Sonntag, 1. November 2020, 09:56

Hi,

I plan to do a fresh install of Windows soon, i wanted to know what do I need to save exactly and how to do it to keep my profiles and overview pages, sensors... etc..

Thanks for the help !

Dops

Sonntag, 1. November 2020, 10:20

Take screenshots of all settings that you consider important! I know from experience that profiles and backups are often not compatible. But that should work for the page pages. I just can't tell you exactly where the files are stored. In detail, you then have to wait again until someone can explain this to you who is more familiar with the subject.

RE: SAVE profiles and overview page

Sonntag, 1. November 2020, 11:49

Hi,

I plan to do a fresh install of Windows soon, i wanted to know what do I need to save exactly and how to do it to keep my profiles and overview pages, sensors... etc..

Thanks for the help !

you should make sure, that you're on the latest Aquasuite-version which is possible with your licence and then copy the folder C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data to a save place. C:\ProgramData\ is normaly hidden, you have to make ist visible before.
When windows is then freshly installed, install Aquasuite and copy the then before saved folder over the fresh C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data. Overwrite everything.

That's it..

Asryan

Sonntag, 1. November 2020, 13:51

It will restore absolutely everything?