• 16.04.2024, 14:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

(Question) D5 with USB not discovered by Aquasuite

Donnerstag, 5. November 2020, 21:52

Hi

So I´ve been tryin to find the answer to this question but no luck yet.
I bought a Aquacomputer D5 with USB pump second hand, but never used so when it arrived it was still in its original package. The pump is around 4-5 years old.

The pump is fine and works but I have no luck getting it to be recognized by windows or Aquasuite.
I cant get any reading of the "alarm" plug either for rpm of the pump.

When I first started to fill the loop the pump acted like a normal pump and started and stopped with the psu turning off and on. After I plugged the usb and got in to windows it need the usb power to start.

I´ve been reading that you brake the usb aquaero bit of it if you plug the cables wrong when installing it, but I didn´t plug them wrong.

So my question is; is the usb part dead? Or is there something else that makes that makes the aquasuite not work?
And how can the usb bit of it be dead when it needs the usb to be powered?
Can the usb part of it be replaced?

Thanks for any answers.

Mr E.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mrevind« (5. November 2020, 21:56)

Dienstag, 10. November 2020, 18:27

So a small update.

I have since I posted here tried the pump in another pc with no luck.

I have also double checked that the correct .net framework is installed. I now believe that the pcb /card is broken.

Is there a possibility to get a new one from Aquacomputer?

Thanks for all the replies.

Mittwoch, 11. November 2020, 00:45

Can windows see it in device manager? Have you tried a different USB connection? Can you verify that your USB connection is working with something else?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JasonMorris« (11. November 2020, 00:46)

Montag, 23. November 2020, 19:32

Well to answer; no.

Windows sees nothing.

Also tried it in another computer and it still does'nt shoe up.

I have ordered a new controllerboard from AC.

So we'll see