• 28.04.2024, 01:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

No Aqua Computer USB Devices found

Mittwoch, 11. November 2020, 13:19

Hello everybody and thanks in advance.
I have just purchased the Octo Aquacomputer and installed it correctly. The computer is brand new and is made up of clean Windows 10 Pro just formatted with no apps or programs to interfere.
Windows emits the sound of when it detects a USB when I disconnect and connect this, but the aquasuite software gives me the error of the title. I don't know can I do, all the fans and the pump connected are working at 100%.
The computer is as follows:
- Ryzen 9 5900X
- X570 Aorus Master
- 32gb Ram G Skill Trident Z Royal in 2x16 4000mhz cl17
- MSI RTX 3080 Ventus OC
-- PSU Seasonic Prime 850W Plus Titanium
-- Full RL custom.
-- Aorus Nvme m.2 ssd gen4 2tb

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Zurdo« (11. November 2020, 13:35)

Mittwoch, 11. November 2020, 14:20

You need to make sure if Octo's power and USB are connected properly, if they are, check it (Octo) with another PC.
There were posts that AMD USB drivers sometimes just doesnt work with Aquacomputer devices, and there is no solution besides AMD fixing their driver, but noone is sure are they even aware of the issue.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »k2viper« (11. November 2020, 14:22)

Mittwoch, 11. November 2020, 16:36

Oh no...I'm sure that all is properly connected because the pump and all the fans connected work and W10 recognice the USB but the device manager says exists an error ir problem with drivers...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Zurdo« (11. November 2020, 16:37)