• 17.04.2024, 01:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite Services Issues

Montag, 16. November 2020, 15:51

Since a while now aquasuite keeps on turning all services ON, even thou I turn some of them off, obviously for reason. I have tried clean installing, restarting with admins rights, It keeps on doing that every few days.
»Dundys« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • Untitled_.png
  • Untitled.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (16. November 2020, 15:53)

Montag, 16. November 2020, 16:23

this happens when the settings file from servcie is corrupt. try to increse the service start delay from 3 to 5 seconds.

Montag, 16. November 2020, 17:50

I will increase it to 5 sec. and report back.
Thank you

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021, 08:38

This issue never really went away, but rather I have been trying to work around it and just put up with it.

Every 2-3 days all of the sudden all services would be enabled and I know this because I have several internal mechanical drives that have been set to be turn off after while so my system would stay completely silent, yet after some time I know this that they keep on spinning so after looking into aquasuite I know this that all services are in fact enabled again.

I’m keep disabling e.g. Network, SSD/Harddisk and Memory services but they keep on getting enabled every day or so.
I have reinstalled aquasuite with complete deletion of registry and any remaining folders. I have also reloaded image of my clean windows 10 install and delayed services startup time to 5 sec. and although after clean reinstall it seem to be OK for a while longer, but after few days the issue keeps coming back and from that point services are been enabled more frequently.

I'm wondering if other users might be experiencing the same thing, but just don't know thins because they either don't have # of internal HDDs that they can't hear or just not paying attention to what services are running if they are all enabled to begin with.

Btw. This was never the issue with earlier aquasuite version I would know this if it was.

Is there anything you guys can do to prevent that somehow from keep reacquiring.

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 11 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (2. Januar 2021, 00:57)

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 17:08

There it goes again and I just reinstalled last night :cursing:

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 18:19

Saw your post from yesterday and I checked the status on my aquasuite... everything was checked (default?), so I deselected all. I don't use that anyway.
Today all are still deselected. I will monitor over the next few days and advise. Shouldn't matter, but I have no HDD, all SSD.

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 19:59

Saw your post from yesterday and I checked the status on my aquasuite... everything was checked (default?), so I deselected all. I don't use that anyway.
Today all are still deselected. I will monitor over the next few days and advise. Shouldn't matter, but I have no HDD, all SSD.

Thanks for looping in, it might help to have someone else testing it and to see if that is in fact a problem. What usually happens, it works fine with certain selection of services you want to run, then within few days either after you boot your PC or bring it to desktop from sleep it goes back to defaults (all checked) happens sooner or later and I did clean windows install several times with the same result.

Why is that important to me?

"Network and "SSD/harddisk" will monitor mechanical drives therefore will make them spin constantly and I have around 70Tb of storage so you can imagine the noise. "Memory" sometimes causes, it used to did cause my system to act weird, although I haven't check if this still does as I have changed several hardware components since, but I don't need that service to be running so I have all 3 unchecked to avoid any potential issues.

Anyhow, that's why it’s important that this is working correctly and I'm glad you testing it on your system. Although can you check "Network, SSD/harddisk and Memory" and eave everything else unchecked so we can see if that makes any difference and keep it this way for few days, we will see if this is specific system related issue or else.

Pleases post any findings.

Thanks a lot.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (2. Januar 2021, 20:08)

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 20:03

Sorry for double post..
I deleted

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (2. Januar 2021, 20:05)

Montag, 4. Januar 2021, 13:50

It's been a couple of days since I deselected all Hardware Monitoring options, and no change so far... all still deselected. service20210104.jpg

Montag, 4. Januar 2021, 17:29

It's been a couple of days since I deselected all Hardware Monitoring options, and no change so far... all still deselected. [attach]7977[/attach]
Yah, just leave it for a while longer if you don't mind. As I mentioned, it might take few days, even week or so and it just happens all of the sudden when you least expect.
Although, I reloaded my windows 10 once again so everything is fresh and it has been good for 2-3 days now, but then again I had that many times before...let’s see.
Thanks

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 00:10

It has been about 3 days and as I suspected, Its back again.
Although I should have mentioned, it happens more if not only when I bring my PC from sleep mode. I rarely power off my PC, that's why I’m not 100% sure if it happens from fresh boot as well, but regardless, whether it’s from boot or sleep, it shouldn't be keep on happening, it’s getting enjoying.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (5. Januar 2021, 01:59)

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021, 08:00

It's been a couple of days since I deselected all Hardware Monitoring options, and no change so far... all still deselected. [attach]7977[/attach]
Yah, just leave it for a while longer if you don't mind. As I mentioned, it might take few days, even week or so and it just happens all of the sudden when you least expect.
Although, I reloaded my windows 10 once again so everything is fresh and it has been good for 2-3 days now, but then again I had that many times before...let’s see.
Thanks
Do you have your services start up delay at 3, 5 sec. or higher #. Originally I had mine 3 sec. then I changed it to 5 and was still acting up. Today I have adjusted to 6 sec I honestly doubt, but lest see :rolleyes:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (7. Januar 2021, 08:01)

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021, 12:23

Delay is at default 3 seconds. (see attached snapshots in my previous post & this post)

Today all Hardware Monitor options ARE selected, with NO input from me (Dundys effect).

I am opposite with my power settings, my machine NEVER sleeps, and gets turned off daily.

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021, 18:27

I put my system to sleep pretty much 24/7 except when updating apps and windows. If this is related to sleep mode, it should be addressed, but the only way to verify if in fact this has any relation to sleep mode is if someone else could test it and I suppose you don't feel like doing it, wouldn't blame you.

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021, 18:49

I believe my experience shows it is NOT related to sleep mode... I have my system set to NEVER sleep (see previous post), but the aquasuite self-activated all Hardware Monitor options.

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021, 19:05

Ahh, so it did happen to you, nice in a since that I know its not only my system. So Aquacomputer rep/dev should take a note and try to fix that, I've been dealing with this for months and it drives me nuts.
Thanks for the confirmation

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021, 07:10

This error only occurs with very few systems.
Most of the known problems occur when more than 2 monitoring programs are running at the same time. Also RTSS causes problems again and again because the program hangs itself virally in other software.

We know the problem, but could not reproduce or localize it.

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021, 08:04

This error only occurs with very few systems.
Most of the known problems occur when more than 2 monitoring programs are running at the same time. Also RTSS causes problems again and again because the program hangs itself virally in other software.

We know the problem, but could not reproduce or localize it.
I appreciate your feedback the acknowledgement, thank you.

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021, 14:43

Just FYI:

I do not run Riva Tuner
I do have HWiNFO running and, of course, aquasuite
Additionally I do have the Corsair Link4 driver running, but NOT the Corsair Link4 monitoring program itself

Freitag, 8. Januar 2021, 18:41

Thanks for the additional info.
Although the only thing I'm running alongside is HWiNFO, but even if I don't run anything other than aquasuite it still happens, it’s definitely aquasuite issue. Also as I said previously, this was not happening with earlier versions, like 4-5 reversions earlier.

Thanks again for your input, it was very helpful to know I wasn't the only one experiencing this.