• 16.04.2024, 16:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Samstag, 9. Januar 2021, 18:33

Just FYI:

I do not run Riva Tuner
I do have HWiNFO running and, of course, aquasuite
Additionally I do have the Corsair Link4 driver running, but NOT the Corsair Link4 monitoring program itself
Yah...as for now, nothing seem to work to keep selected services in place, it keeps reverting to defaults.

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 07:00

This error only occurs with very few systems.
Most of the known problems occur when more than 2 monitoring programs are running at the same time. Also RTSS causes problems again and again because the program hangs itself virally in other software.

We know the problem, but could not reproduce or localize it.
I appreciate your feedback the acknowledgement, thank you.
Darn it, this thing is driving me nuts. At least with earlier versions this would last 2-4 days before would activate Its all services again, now it’s on daily bases. I don't run either 2 monitors or RTSS, if you referring to rivatuner. I wish I stayed with earlier versions, whey earlier, this wasn't an issue. I won’t bring this up again as you said you can't reproduced, but please have that in mind and hopefully something with shine a bright light on this issue and will allow you guys to get to the bottom of it.

Thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (18. Januar 2021, 07:01)