• 16.04.2024, 20:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 Next not working.

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 11:38

Hi, trying to fill my new loop for the first time. I filled up my Heatkiller 200 tube with distilled water, ran the pump, and shut the PSU off before the pump/res fully drained. After filling up the reservoir with more distilled water, and turning the PSU back on, the D5 Next's lights turn on, the screen shows "aquacomputer", then "D5 next", then... the screen just blanks and the pump doesn't run, but pressing the buttons gives a 'click' sound. I tried a different PSU and got the same result. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 12:15

looks like your psu has destroyd the D5 NEXT during power on/off.
Contact your dealer or write a mail to our support.

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 12:21

looks like your psu has destroyd the D5 NEXT during power on/off.
Contact your dealer or write a mail to our support.
Ouch that hurts. Any way of avoiding this in the future? I used the same PSU to fill my first loop (this is my second).

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 13:13

this is only a an speculation. What type of psu you have used?
Detech the pump controller from pump and power the controller without the pump. Is the controller working?

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 13:54

An old ATX power supply I had laying around, also tried with a AC to 12v & 5v molex with a molex to sata cable that I was planning to use since the pump is externally mounted on a Mo-ra3.

Detaching the controller from the pump and powering it up does the same thing "aquacomputer", "D5 Next", then nothing. Pressing the buttons yields 'click' sounds that aren't there when unpowered.

edit: after trying yet again with just the controller it started beeping "pump speed too low". I hope this means my D5 Next is miraculously fixed now? lol

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dilaw1« (20. November 2020, 13:57)

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 14:15

"pump speed too low"
means, your pump is not rotating (when you have the controller attached). Ensure the pump rotor is not blocked.

Freitag, 20. November 2020, 15:06

"pump speed too low"
means, your pump is not rotating (when you have the controller attached). Ensure the pump rotor is not blocked.
Just to be clear the error appeared with just the controller without the pump attached. Seems to still be the same issue when attached to the pump.

edit: Is this the correct e-mail for support? support@aqua-computer.de

Donnerstag, 1. April 2021, 19:06

Hi.
Same problem here. I bought my second D5 Next in january because my first one failed while working, and this shows same issues as yours. I just have ordered a new D5 Next controller. Will see if that works.
I know my pump is working (both are, even my first which worked about one year and a half without issues), because impeller rotates if I apply voltage without the controller. With the controller is impossible to run it though.