• 16.04.2024, 23:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Config mode for new D5 NEXT pumps (?)...

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 03:46

Perhaps I am the only one who has tried to do this, though that surprises me.

I want to set up aqua suite, configure all the RGBpx, build the curves and virtual sensors, and so on, with the devices simply powered and connected to a laptop, before completing the install into my PC.

To achieve this with the pumps, I would expect to be able to configure the pump controllers without the motors attached. Obviously this causes the NEXT to signal a critical alarm, with the incredibly loud and piercing buzzer going continuously, from in my case, two pumps.

I need to do firmware updates and all sorts of things before I am ready to test with water in a loop. Please could you consider some kind of “config” or “maintenance” mode that silences the alarms to allow this to be done?

Cheers.
Ben

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 04:49

If you have PWM pumps, perhaps you could substitute a couple PWM fans during the configuration?

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 15:08

I’m specifically referring to the D5 NEXT’s.

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3785

I can’t config those without their controllers plugged in.
Cheers.

Donnerstag, 26. November 2020, 15:37

Could you just build a loop with a hose from outlet to pump inlet? Shouldn't be too time consuming?