• 16.04.2024, 06:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Quadro unit not adjusting fan speeds

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020, 23:40

I've installed a Quadro unit with two Splitty9 splitters (for current reasons, not because I have that many fans), but despite being detected by the Aquasuite software, the unit keeps all fans at 100% regardless of what power setting is chosen. I have had to update both Aquasuite once, and the firmware on the Quadro twice in order to be able to get the unit detected at all. it can read the fans attached (though the rpm values are completely wrong) but the speed cannot be adjusted. Likewise, the two Splitty9 units are not detected, so these don't even show that the fans are connected.

Is there any way this can be rectified or have I received a defective unit?

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2020, 23:54

What fans are you using? Please write the manufacturer and fan name.

The Quadro only support PWM controlled Fans with a 4 pin connector.
Voltage controlled Fans with a 3 pin connector will always run at 100%.

Is the Jumper on the Splitty9 in the correct position for Fan mode?
If the Jumper is in Aquabus mode, the Fan rpm values will be completely wrong.

The Splitty9 is a passive PCB, it will never show up in the Aquasuite.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (1. Dezember 2020, 23:56)

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2020, 00:00

I see - that seems quite a glaring omission, why would such an expensive device not permit voltage adjustment? The fans are indeed 3-pin voltage controlled, as every other brand of fan controller supports.
Does the splitty9 work with Aquaero voltage-based fan controllers? If not, what is the alternative device I would need to use?

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2020, 00:20

Yes, the Splitty9 works with voltage controlled Fans, too.
The Splitty9 is a Y-Cable for 9 Fans. It splits the input Signal to all 9 Fan connectors.

The Quadro does not have a voltage regulator, it can only supply 12V to the Fans.
It says on the shop website, that a Quadro is for PWM fans..

For voltage regulated Fans, you need an Aquaero.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (2. Dezember 2020, 00:55)

Mittwoch, 30. Dezember 2020, 23:54

you can also use the power adjust modules with a splitty nine :) much cheaper option than an Aquaero

also they can temperature control each set connected so if you have case and radiator two power adjusts and 2 splitty 9's then you can independently control both sets. to there own temperature requirement. :) :)