• 19.04.2024, 01:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

What's happening here?

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2020, 21:54

I have the controller set to show magenta when the source is below 15, and white when the source is above 15 controller.jpg

This has been working fine, but today I started getting a few of the LEDs showing green/yellow with the source at 19 leds.jpg

Has the strip gone bad?

Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2020, 23:46

I have two RGBpx LED strip 27.3 cm, width 5 mm, 30 addressable LEDs. The horizontal strip across the top is a full 30 LEDs, and connects to the vertical strip which was cut between LED 23.and 24.

When I delete the controller, the last 15 LEDs on the vertical strip are still lit. It appears I have no control of the last 15 LEDs of the vertical strip, controller or no.

controller_off.jpg
leds.jpg

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 07:14

Use liter/hour. Reset the device to factory defaults and set all leds with one controller to a fixed color. is this is working?
Otherwise the strip is defect.

Freitag, 4. Dezember 2020, 13:34

Looks like the strip is fail... lasted about 9 months or so :/