• 20.04.2024, 01:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Flow sensor mps flow 100, G1/4

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 20:55

Hi!

I'm interested in this flow sensor because it can measure as low as 20L/hr. I want to use it with the Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora expandable AIO with their extension tubes to the GPU block. Alphacool told me that even though the internal DC LT 2 pump has a max flow rate of 75L/hr, in reality, it is around 35 - 40 L/hr with the flow restriction of the components.

Question: Is it possible to use the mps 100 flow sensor as a stand alone unit for monitoring?

I see that it has the USB connection, but also the aquabus connection for Aquaero. I have some Octo controllers for my other PC, but for the simple PC I am building for my wife I would like to only use the mps 100 flow sensor and temperature sensor.

If it requires a controller, is it only compatible with Aquaero? Or will it also work with Quadro/Octo?

Thank you! :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Lucid« (17. Dezember 2020, 20:58)

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 21:38

Using the USB connection, the MPS100 can be stand-alone. It will list in the aqausuite, and you will be able to view/display the flow rate and temperature sensor, using the aquasuite.

The aquabus port on the MPS100 will only interface to an aquaero, not an octo or quadro,

Donnerstag, 17. Dezember 2020, 21:53

Thank you very much for the fast response!!