• 19.04.2024, 11:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Octo issues on first install

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 10:22

So just finished build my new system, as I went to fill the loop I noticed that none of the fans were reacting to the octo, (this is the first time the octo had been powered on) the status is flashing red, which I read is an error state.

I rerouted everything to mb headers and got the computer to boot. The aquasuite software says it needs to update the firmware on the octo, but almost instantly errors.

Anyone any idea's in a direction I could head?

cheers!

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 10:31

Disconnect everything. Connect only Power and USB. Power of you computer and try it again.

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 10:36

With only power and the usb connected and after a power off for a minute it still has the same issues on powering the system back up

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 11:03

is the firmware update working?

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 11:14

It is not. Tells me there was an error, asks me to turn everything off and wait 20 second and power it the computer and try again . Which we have done.

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 11:18

Try the device with an other computer.
Is the device is blinking when you power off your computer.

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 11:24

The device is not blinking when the system is off. I tried it on another (although I didn't try the software) assumed it was the same becuase the status light was flashing red.

Freitag, 18. Dezember 2020, 19:33

ok took it to work and tried it on on another comptuer. Aquasuite wont pick it and in windows U see usb device with the status of "Device Descriptor Request Fail") will need to double check on the system at home if it is doing the same thing.

Montag, 21. Juni 2021, 18:33

Hello, any news on your issue? I have the same issue brand new OCTO, blinking red light. I wrote technical support but no answer yet.

SaiBork

Samstag, 26. Juni 2021, 10:12

Support email can take 4 weeks to reply at this time, so it may be a while before you get a response.