• 23.04.2024, 19:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

2 X farbwerk 360's the previous owner upgraded

Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2020, 22:23

is there a way to reset these and download the firmware i need to run please for X26 Suite

as previous posts i cannot upgrade my version due to the error i get which has been posted now three times with no working response

so can some one advise one either upgrading my X26 to X31 or downgrading the firmware in the 2X farwerk 360s to a firmware X26 can read.

please

Freitag, 25. Dezember 2020, 21:21

Afaik a firmware downgrade is not supported by the aquasuite software.

wpuser

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020, 00:25

A downgrade is not possible.

What exactly is your problem with the software?

RE: 2 X farbwerk 360's the previous owner upgraded

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2020, 06:04

is there a way to reset these and download the firmware i need to run please for X26 Suite

as previous posts i cannot upgrade my version due to the error i get which has been posted now three times with no working response

so can some one advise one either upgrading my X26 to X31 or downgrading the firmware in the 2X farwerk 360s to a firmware X26 can read.

please

As mentioned, you cannot reverse a firmware update, but you should be able to upgrade to X.31 using the installer.
It may even give you an option to install to the version the farbwerks were licensed for... but worst case you pay about 10 euro for X.31

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 07:23

When you buy a device without an update sevice and the device has a newer firmware a allowed from the update sevice.
You have to buy a update service. A downgrade is not possible.

Montag, 28. Dezember 2020, 20:40

my X26 service runs till march 2022 thanks

now maybe you can fix the list of pre-requisites' needed to make X31 install on my windows 20H2 Version (19042.685) latest, so i can try to fix these as your installer Fails every time i run it with the following "the application was unable to start (0xc000007b)" as previously reported now 5 times i keep asking and getting no closer to a Fix

so can you list every single thing that is needed by your installer and X31 all the DLLs all the packages that are needed so i can try to fix the problem you don't seam to be able to rectify

thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Omnipotous« (28. Dezember 2020, 20:43)

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 23:13

BUMP as its now not on the list i see

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 07:17

now maybe you can fix the list of pre-requisites' needed to make X31 install on my windows 20H2 Version (19042.685) latest, so i can try to fix these as your installer Fails every time i run it with the following "the application was unable to start (0xc000007b)" as previously reported now 5 times i keep asking and getting no closer to a Fix
this is an issue with your windows Version. Repair your Windows or a reinstall.
Update your Drivers (Chipset, Bios, GPU,...).