• 18.04.2024, 09:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Quadro firmware update problem

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 04:20

I just bought the Quadro from local reseller on friday, 26 however at the first start its works fine, already done an software update and do some fan adjust,
unfortunately after I shutdown the system and turn it on again the Quadro led status keep flashing all the time fan not spinning.
In the Aquasuite program on Quadro tab showing the devide need to update firmware, after I press the update button it showing an error, I already did following instruction but result still the same.

So I just want to know how to solve this issue, or my device is defected. I have attached the screen shot within this post
»Macaholix« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • update.png
  • error.png

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 06:23

Can you try to disconnect the USB from the motherboard? Sometimes USB ports supply power even if computer is turned of.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 07:36

already try, try to swap each internal usb port already everything is the same

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 10:53

Try unplugging everything from Quadro except the USB connector, then disconnect all USB devices (internal and external) from the computer except the mouse, the keyboard and the Quadro, then shut down the computer, turn off the power supply, remove the power plug from the power supply and press the power button on your computer 10 times.
This should completely de-energize the computer.
Reconnect the power supply, switch it on and start the computer.
Now the firmware update should work.
After that you can connect everything again.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 11:56

Thank you for you advice, try it and its still the same.

Dienstag, 29. Dezember 2020, 11:58

Then try it on another computer if you have the possibility.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

nleitao

Montag, 12. April 2021, 18:06

Have you found a solution?
I'm in the same situation...

Donnerstag, 22. April 2021, 03:57

I had this problem as well, tried a bunch of things(unplugging other USBs, cycling power, different settings in windows, using different computer). What eventually worked was disconnecting everything from the quadro (fans, temp sensor, etc.) except the molex and usb connector then it updated just fine.

nleitao

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 08:11

thats what I have since first try, I guess I have a broken board...