• 17.04.2024, 00:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Asryan

Ek aio pump plugged on quadro ?

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 19:22

Hi

I have a ek aio, I plugged the pump on the aio pump header but i was wondering if plugging it on my aquasuite quadro fan controller could damage it? I just got a replacement unit because last one was getting loud and I was wondering if it could be linked to it somehow.

At 100% it's not loud but I'm very noise sensitive and I can still hear it

https://youtu.be/rwf5qB7_lhA

The one I had before was a lot louder

Also could it damage it to set a speed curve for the pump or is it better to leave it at 100% or at a fixed value like 75 all tje time?

Before i had it at 35% until 50c and then 100% at 65 for instance

Thank

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Asryan« (2. Januar 2021, 22:46)

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 23:04

Its no different than plugging it into motherboard PWM header.

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 23:37

Depends on how much Power the Pump needs.

The Quadro can supply up to 2A on each Fan connector, and the Quadro has Overcurrent Protection.
If the Pump need too much power, the Quadro will turn off the Pump.

Asryan

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2021, 09:29

Well it was working fine but I was wondering if it could cause issues ir using a custom speed curve

RE: Ek aio pump plugged on quadro ?

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 01:54

Hi

I have a ek aio, I plugged the pump on the aio pump header but i was wondering if plugging it on my aquasuite quadro fan controller could damage it? I just got a replacement unit because last one was getting loud and I was wondering if it could be linked to it somehow.

At 100% it's not loud but I'm very noise sensitive and I can still hear it

https://youtu.be/rwf5qB7_lhA

The one I had before was a lot louder

Also could it damage it to set a speed curve for the pump or is it better to leave it at 100% or at a fixed value like 75 all tje time?

Before i had it at 35% until 50c and then 100% at 65 for instance

Thank

I do this, but I don't adjust the power. I'm curious what AC says about adjusting the pump power.