• 24.04.2024, 17:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

VISION GPU block has horrible burn-in

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2021, 02:05

My VISION GPU block I added in late 2018 has developed horrendous image burn in.

The above is setting the screen to all white to demonstrate the problem.

No amount of "pixel jogging" has corrected the problem. For a product designed for this use I'm very upset this is the result. I have that VISION display to "low" brightness with a 10s rotation time between 3-4 screens of data. It is set to off while in standby.

Oddly enough my external desktop vision display has no problems, and was added to the system at the same time with the same amount of usage.

Does anyone else have this problem? Will Aquacomputer replace this under warranty after over a year of use? I feel this is clearly a product defect.

EDIT: The damaged VISION unit is attached to the Aquacomputer Kryographics GPU block for my TITAN Xp with "active XCS" backplate. It was ordered along with the block and backplate from aquatuning.us on Jun 25, 2018. ( Order 91031058 ) It apparently "Cannot be reordered", and I don't know if these "new" RGBx units are the upgraded replacement or not.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »fidelisoris« (3. Januar 2021, 02:31)

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021, 00:08

I think AquaComputer is aware of the problem (I remember to have read a change in Vision firmware to prevent display burn in somewhere in the German section), so I suggest to contact AC support directly and ask for a solution...