• 25.04.2024, 14:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 with EKWB drgb fans

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 13:21

Hey all;

So I'm building my son's gaming rig and decided to purchase an Aquaero 6 to control the cooling system. I have 7 EKWB drgb fans installed in total. I have installed a RGBpx Splitty 4 on each of the 2 radiators which has 3 fans installed to keep wiring neat. Will I be able to install the 3 pin drgb cable to the 3 pin "Asus" output and have this work correctly? I plan to run each of the 3 Splitty 4's back to the aquaero 6 using an aquabus expansion board. I also have my case rgb lighting which is 4 pin. I do have a farbwek usb module, but not sure if it would work for the rgb lighting on my case. Thanks for all your help!!

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 18:53

Aquaero does not have D-RGB controller onboard. You need farbwerk360 or octo or quadro.

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 21:24

I do have a farbwek usb module
The Farbwerk is only for analog 12V LEDs.
If you want to control digital LEDs, you need a Farbwerk 360

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (5. Januar 2021, 21:25)

Dienstag, 5. Januar 2021, 23:01

Ok, so I'll use the Splitty 4 for the 3 fans on each radiator and then a farbwerk 360 for the drgb's on those same radiators, and then aquabus everything together or would using the usb into a Hubby 7 be better?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mikesa1721« (5. Januar 2021, 23:18)

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2021, 12:31

Yes you can use splitty4 for grouping D-RGB fans together, but make sure your fans have appropriate D-RGB connectors for splitty4. EK fans should have "motherboard type" 3-pin DRGB connectors that can be chained together and connected to current farbwerk360 version that already has motherboard type DRGB ports onboard.
BTW farbwerk360's aquabus port is not operating. USB connection is needed to control DRGB. But its not a problem.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2021, 13:12

USB connection is needed to control DRGB. But its not a problem

Thank You for the heads up! Thankfully I have a Hubby 7 so I'll be ok,,