• 18.04.2024, 15:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite X.32 and OCTO fan controller firmware update issue

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 16:58

Just a quick warning: I've updated to the latest Aquasuite (X.32) and there was a firmware update for multiple components (OCTO, Farbwerk 360 and D5 NEXT). After the firmware update my OCTO fan controller no longer works (not recognized by the system/aquasuite).

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 17:29

Please disconnect your PC from power line and reconnect after 10 seconds.
Then start the aquasuite again and check if it has been found.

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 17:43

Sadly it's not working. The status LED doesn't turn on. It was connected to an HUBBY7 during the update.

PA3Q

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 18:05

Same thing just happened to me when updating to X.32.

AquaSuite can´t find the Octo. The high flow Next works fine though.

I had to open up the case and rewire the fans to be able to start the computer, and do this post.
Extremely annoying!!!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PA3Q« (11. Januar 2021, 18:37)

mstern

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 18:27

Seeing the same thing.

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 18:38

The X32 is now offline until we know more details about this issue.
Connect only usb and power to the device. Power off the pc for a few minutes. Try the update again.

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 19:07

I've replaced the OCTO with an aquaero 6 XT and aquasuite X.32 says that it's disconnected. I've reinstalled X.31 and the aquaero 6 XT is working properly. Guess I'll try the OCTO with X.31 and see if it's working again!

Edit 1: Reverting to aquasuite x.31 doesn't correct the issue with the OCTO fan controller but at least it now works properly with the aquaero 6 XT.

Edit 2: Also, the firmware installed with aquasuite X.32 for my D5 NEXT doesn't work with aquasuite X.31, and it won't let me update the firmware (clicking on the 'Uptade firmware now' button does nothing). Above the 'Update firmware now' button there is a message that says: 'The menu language in the device differs from the aquasuite settings. Please start a firmware update to adjust the language'.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »magictoaster« (11. Januar 2021, 19:41)

PA3Q

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 19:36

I also tried a fresh install of AquaSuite X.31, but the software doesn´t recognize the Oct. Must have been some issue with the firmware update of the Octo, not the AquaSuite... perphaps.

Edit: It seems it´s not possible to revert back after updating firmware. The Update firmware now- button is not working.
So now the Next is an issue also.... great...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »PA3Q« (11. Januar 2021, 19:45)

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 19:41

Write a short Mail with your issues to the Support.
info@aqua-computer.de

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 20:33

Message sent!

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 22:13

I have the same issue with my Octo.

X.32 showed a firmware update which looks like bricked the Octo. Its not being detected by Aquasuite or Windows. I also have an Aqaero 6 LT which didn't have any firmware updates or issues.

Rolled back to X.31 and Octo is still not detected. By chance I have new Quadro which is working fine with X.31

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 23:44

Sadly it's not working. The status LED doesn't turn on. It was connected to an HUBBY7 during the update.

Habe die gleichen Probleme. Nach der Installation leuchtet keine rot LED mehr. Kein zugriff bzw. angeschlossene Lüfter werden nicht erkannt.

Wie sieht die Lösung aus....?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mrfireandice« (11. Januar 2021, 23:48)

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 03:58

Same issue, seems to have bricked my octo. Not being detected and status light not coming on...

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 09:17

Some time ago i ran into issues having to re-create all my Playground sensors due to faulty aquauite update.
Looks like aquacomputer is not doing any extended testing prior to updates roll-out.

Personally I prefer to wait a few days before updating, to look if other users have issues with the update or not.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 10:51

aquasuite X33 is out. When you have a device that is not detected via USB contact the support via Mail.

mstern

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 17:13

I will contact support via mail as asked to do above. However I thought you would want to know that things went from bad to worse. I installed the x.33 update hoping that might fix my dead Octo. It didn't, but worse it now bricked the second Octo in my system, which was previously working (even after the x.32 update had killed the 1st one).

The way I wrote that seems a bit confusing. Events (for clarity):
- I have 2 Octos installed in my system. Both worked until yesterday.
- Installed x.32 yesterday morning. That bricked 1 of 2 Octos.
- Installed x.33 a few minutes ago. That bricked the 2nd of 2 Octos.
- None of my fans on my radiators or case work now.

Only posting this since people may want to avoid (until this is all sorted out) trying x.33 if x.32 caused them problems.

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2021, 19:23

I have one octo but have not updated yet. Should I wait for verification that X.33 is working before updating? Thanks.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

PA3Q

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 08:12

Thank you Aqua Computer for handling the issues quickly.

After updating to X.33 my High Flow Next is working again, and a new Octo on the way.

I read the post about X.33 bricking the Octo, so I will wait for confirmation it really works until I re-wire all the fans again.

So even though I had some annoying issues that led to time consuming work with the rig, I have to say I am impressed by Aqua Computers response and how they handle the matter.
Great customer service!!

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 08:44

X.33 is also offline btw.

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 17:53

There's X34 now to update, but no FW for the Octo from what I can tell.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990