• 18.04.2024, 23:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

kip714

OCTO TEMP WITH RGB

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 17:14

I know the Fabwerk can use temputure to control rgb. Can the OCTO also use temp to control the rgb lights without the Fabwerk?

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 18:01

I have a quadro installed atm, probably similar to an octo for RGBpx, and some of the effects (didn't check all) may be controlled by a sensor such, as temperature.

temp_source.jpg

kip714

OCTO TEMP WITH RGB

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 19:03

So, can you set the rgb to turn red if your set temp is reached? Okay, just looked at your pic. Looks like it does what I want.To bad they are not in stock in the USA. Thanks...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »kip714« (13. Januar 2021, 19:30)

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 20:03

The effect you want is named "Color Switch".
It runs color 1 until the sensor exceeds the limit you set, then switches to color 2.

color_switch.jpg

Edit: OCTO's are scarce atm, but you can back-order at ModMyMods, which places you in the que. You can email them for info.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (13. Januar 2021, 20:11)

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 21:22

Not sure about Quadro/Octo RGBpx controllers, but with farbwerk360, "Color switch" effect gradiently changes set colors. Looks very good.

kip714

OCTO TEMP WITH RGB

Mittwoch, 13. Januar 2021, 22:33

Thanks for your help.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 04:07

Not sure about Quadro/Octo RGBpx controllers, but with farbwerk360, "Color switch" effect gradiently changes set colors. Looks very good.

[attach]8017[/attach]

Yes, a quadro also has the Fade, Brightness controls available for those who prefer that.