• 16.04.2024, 21:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

B3L13V3R

X.34 Aquasuite Issues

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 04:51

Hey guys, after updating to X.34, NONE of my devices can add sensor data. I have 3 Vision devices, and 2 D5 Next pumps. The data on the sensors pages have been wiped with no option to add sources on any of these devices.

;(

B3L13V3R

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 06:29

OK... so after a full system reboot the sensor option came back, but some of my settings for the sensors were gone on the Vision devices. The RGB on both D5 Next pumps were set to OFF so I had to go in to turn them on manually with this firmware update and the old setting were still there.

I thought I would update in case anyone else was stuck. :thumbsup:

Mauimail

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 07:43

I am having a similar issue after updating to latest today. I use the virtual software sensor to get an output delta between liquid and ambient temperature. Now all sensors output 100 into the virtual sensor even though the data source shows the correct temp. now all my fan curves are trashed. ;( I've restarted the system multiple times and no luck.

It looks like it is pulling from the fallback value even though the data source does have the correct value.

Update: Virtual software sensor will not pull from quatro sensors. It will pull from vision sensors though.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mauimail« (14. Januar 2021, 07:57)

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2021, 09:03

I am having a similar issue after updating to latest today. I use the virtual software sensor to get an output delta between liquid and ambient temperature. Now all sensors output 100 into the virtual sensor even though the data source shows the correct temp. now all my fan curves are trashed. ;( I've restarted the system multiple times and no luck.

It looks like it is pulling from the fallback value even though the data source does have the correct value.

Update: Virtual software sensor will not pull from quatro sensors. It will pull from vision sensors though.

switch off your PC completly and let if switched off for at least 1min. Very often, this helps (me too).