• 18.04.2024, 16:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Lucky75

The Best Silent Pump

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 23:13

Hello Guys,
I am looking for most silent water pump that you have.
I have two choices but you can advice me another one.
My choices are :
1. D5 NEXT pump Dual
2. aquastream ULTIMATE pump Dual.

What is you suggestion here ? :)

B3L13V3R

RE: The Best Silent Pump

Samstag, 16. Januar 2021, 23:32

Hello Guys,
I am looking for most silent water pump that you have.
I have two choices but you can advice me another one.
My choices are :
1. D5 NEXT pump Dual
2. aquastream ULTIMATE pump Dual.

What is you suggestion here ? :)
I have two D5 Next's, and they are nearly completely silent. It will depend greatly on the top you choose. I'm using the Alphacool eisdecke D5 dual brass top and it also regulated to the temp by about a degree or two depending on the load. It's an extremely quiet kit.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 06:46

Im running a D5 Next and 4 primochill enhanced (yeah I know a lot but Im pushing through a MORA)
Two pieces of advice
Either get one that can be software controlled like the D5Next or PWM controlled.
Secondly Offset them. Im running the Next at 100% and the other two in the case at 90% and 87% and similar on the ones mounted to the MORA serial top.
Reason being is acoustic noise cancellation. Takes a little time dialing them in but when you nail it you can have high flow and the noise between pumps will cancel each other out, not completely but the difference is astounding. To put it mildly with my case door closed and fans on low I can hear any of them. I have to open my case door and put my ear up pretty close to even hear a slight whirring sound.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 15:46

JustinThyme
Can you explain what's the main idea to get working noise cancellation that you describing?

D5 pumps themselves vary in noise and usually an exact pump/top unit with its exact mount needs to find its most comfortable running speed (though yes, software controlled pumps are best while looking for most comfortable and less resonating speed). But in any exact pump/top unit, good anti-vibration mounts are key to quiet operation. Any pump, even the best ones, that is hard mounted to the case - will be loud and create much annoying resonating sounds from the case or panel its mounted on. Even most known-good antivibration D5 pump mounts, e.g. EK-Revo or Aquacomputer ULTITOP, though being good, are not enough dampening for a demanding owner. I recommend additional rubber thumbs for any pump mount out there.

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 20:51

I suppose what is meant here is that the sounds from each pump might cancel each other out (if the soundwave peaks of one pump are at the same time as the valleys of the other, the result will be "0"; ). If Justin Thyme notices a good improvement, fine, I can believe that, but I think it is very much hit and miss in real life based on every individual setup... Sound propagation is really complicated (if you want to be thorough).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »aveamurechi« (17. Januar 2021, 20:53)

Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021, 21:11

I dont understand how to get such a thing running, how do I find the right speeds for my pumps.
All I have is a cheap noise meter.