• 16.04.2024, 11:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

D5 Next Noise

Montag, 18. Januar 2021, 23:59

Hi

Got no Idea why the D5 Next sudden have a high pitch Noise !! Its driving me MAD lol :cursing: ??? it used to be very quiet

Please Help !
PS : and it sounds like Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! not Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! :whistling:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DirtyBear« (19. Januar 2021, 02:23)

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 09:10

looks like no one knows why the D5 Next suddenly got this high pitch Wooooooooooooooooo sound :wacko:

Dienstag, 19. Januar 2021, 15:08

Could it be because of the very daring question?
Would you also ask a car mechanic, my car clacks "clack, clack, clack" what is that?

Here all information is missing, which would perhaps make a solution possible, or also only a thought beginning would give.

Without information about the pump top, changes in the noise at different speeds, the coolant used, etc., it is not possible to find a solution.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 11:00

Micro bubbles trapped around the bearing?
Possibly some grit stuck in there?

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 15:30

Micro bubbles trapped around the bearing?
If you look at D5 impeller you can see a thin opening in the center, so trapped bubbles will leave the bearing when the pump is off. Meaning pump has been oriented up top or side, or in its recommended orientations.
If so, trapped air bubbles are unlikely to be the case.

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 01:50

I know u all wants to help ! but none of u read my question !

" I said the high pitch sound came suddenly ! and used to be very quiet "

PS : I got the D5 Next since they came out , that means I been using them for years ! don't think bubbles will trap in there for years

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DirtyBear« (21. Januar 2021, 01:54)

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 01:52

Could it be because of the very daring question?
Would you also ask a car mechanic, my car clacks "clack, clack, clack" what is that?

Here all information is missing, which would perhaps make a solution possible, or also only a thought beginning would give.

Without information about the pump top, changes in the noise at different speeds, the coolant used, etc., it is not possible to find a solution.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

And I think Taubenhaucher
you need to change your car mechanic because your car used to go
Roooomm roooom suddenly went clack clack and he don't know what happened 8|

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 08:46

Then go for the simplest and safest solution, remove the pump, the D5 has only one moving part and that is the impeller, which is mounted on a ceramic ball.
Clean the impeller, the ceramic ball and the pump body.

If you find any deposits, they may be responsible for the noise.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2021, 11:22

Some deposits may have caused the pump impeller to be out of balance, so as mentioned above, dismantle the pump and clean everything.

Here's jays two cents cleaning D5 pumps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGS4GJ-NQU

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kuminauha« (21. Januar 2021, 11:24)