• 16.04.2024, 10:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

"inverted" pwm output

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 04:15

New owner of a Quadro and pretty happy about it expect for one thing :
FAN1 has a strange behaviour, the pwm signal is inverted, the higher % I set the lower rpm I get. It's like that across all the pwm range, fully inverted.
I found a workaround manually drawing an inverted curve but it's not practical and the 3 other fans are working normally.

Did I do something wrong, is there a setting I triggered by mistake ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 06:55

Are all fans connected to the outputs identical and same number of fans? Does the problem persist if you move from channel 1 to other channel? Just to narrow out that it isn't the fan that's behaving this way.

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2021, 15:21

Hi,

Good questions, here is what I have tried so far which I think shows that it’s not a fan issue :
- tried with 3 types of fans on FAN1 always with the same results (Noctuas NF A12x25, A12x15, A14 industrial)
- all those fans work properly on FAN2-3-4
- reinstalled Aquasuite, reset to factory default via software

Sonntag, 24. Januar 2021, 14:15

I’ve got the same issue with a noctua flan I was messing about with recently. All my others seem to work. It’s almost as I’ve shorted something on the fan.

I’ve go5 around the problem by inverting the slope of the profile but the Octo is still not reading the speed of the fan

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 15:10

Just updated to the new Aquasuite version X36 with firmware update and it didn't fix it...
FAN1 channel is inverted...

Dienstag, 26. Januar 2021, 15:14

FAN1 channel is inverted...
sounds like your output is defect. A firmware update cant fix this problem. Contact your dealer or write a mail to our support.

Zitat

Please note:

Zitat

Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to two weeks to respond to e-mails.

Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2021, 16:55

I have reached out to my dealer.

thanks