• 16.04.2024, 15:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Splitty4 aRGB strips acting in parallel rather than series

Donnerstag, 28. Januar 2021, 03:17

I feel like I am going nuts..
Issue, aRGB strips acting in parallel rather than series, both hooked up with adapters to corsair headers. Tested on both versions of the Splitty4.

No matter how I define RGB controllers in Aquasuite, the settings just mimic across both. I just feel like I'm missing a config or something. Any help would be appreciated.

I have a similar setup in a system with 3x corsair ML120 rgb fans and an argb strip built into the Lian Li PC-O11XL with corsair 4 pin adapter and everything behaves as expected. I have the 3 fans set up as one block of 12 leds and the strip as another block of 28 leds. I can control them as I see fit.

Setup:

D5 NEXT with aquabus connector and rgbpx connector into splitty4
Aquacomputer 53270 RGBpx 30 aRGB strip plugged into aquacomputer RGBpx cable to aquacomputer adapter 53285 to corsair 4-pin adapter
Heatkiller size M addressable RGB strip with adapter to corsair 4-pin
Specifications:
Voltage: 5V
Connector: 3-Pin (5VDG, 5V)
LED: 21x SMD RGB

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »f1fan07« (30. Januar 2021, 23:22)

Freitag, 29. Januar 2021, 15:54

Can you upload a picture of the connections?
Your setup is hard to understand with so many adapters.
And post a link to the corsair 4-pin adapter you are using.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (29. Januar 2021, 16:04)

Freitag, 29. Januar 2021, 18:42

Try running the strips connected to each other in series using the built in connectors. I believe those are intended to be used with their built in passthrough rather than the arrangement in the Splitty4.