• 16.04.2024, 11:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

"Eject Quadro"

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2021, 18:28

Is there anyway to hide this from the system tray?

wpuser

Montag, 1. Februar 2021, 01:12

Sadly, no.

Aqua Computer staff said some time ago in German:
nein, das geht nicht und ist bei allen neueren Geräte so. Das war also schon immer. Wenn du das gerät entfernst funktionieren einige Gerätefunktionen nicht mehr richtig.

"no, that is not possible and is the case with all newer devices. So that's always been. If you remove the device, some device functions will no longer work properly "

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2021, 23:19

Hi,

I also found this very annoying, and decided to work out a way to deal with it. Here's a guide I wrote on how to stop that damn system tray button from ever appearing again:

[GUIDE] Remove "Eject QUADRO" / "Eject OCTO" button from taskbar

I hope you don't mind @DMorcheti, I'm going to include your image of the system tray in my guide. I would take one myself, but I don't have that in my system tray anymore :thumbup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »d0mini« (25. Februar 2021, 11:01)

pneuma

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 16:07

ABSOLUTELY NOT TRUE! You can absolutely remove the icon from safely remove menu without actually removing the object itself. Both the guy above me and the techs at AC are wrong!
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/hide-or-remo…ware-tray-icon/

It can be hidden I even think there is software I've seen to individually hide objects on that menu I just cant remember what its called! A simple google search will result in the software you are looking for. I don't think its free but it does work I used it on windows 7 to remove items from that menu so I didnt accidentally eject them!

"
Sadly, no.

Aqua Computer staff said some time ago in German:

nein, das geht nicht und ist bei allen neueren Geräte so. Das war also schon immer. Wenn du das gerät entfernst funktionieren einige Gerätefunktionen nicht mehr richtig.

"no, that is not possible and is the case with all newer devices. So that's always been. If you remove the device, some device functions will no longer work properly "

"

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pneuma« (3. März 2021, 16:12)