• 18.04.2024, 16:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquaero 6 PWM 2x 2 pin plugs: where to find ?

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2021, 20:49

Hello,
i own an aquaero 6 and would like to use the 2 outputs named "PWM1" and "PWM2" in the doc.

Doc:
> 4.4. Connector “PWM 1/2”
Pulse width modulated 12 V outputs, maximum current load 1 A, carrier frequency 15 kHz. Suitable for example for 12 V LEDs, not compatible with
PWM fans or pumps.
Pin assignment: Pin 1: VCC
Pin 2: GND

Is there a firmware update that can change that output so it becomes compatible with PWM pumps and fans instead ?
All my fan/pump outputs are used :(

Also, where to find the matching plug ? What is its name ?

Ty !

wpuser

RE: aquaero 6 PWM 2x 2 pin plugs: where to find ?

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2021, 23:37

Is there a firmware update that can change that output so it becomes compatible with PWM pumps and fans instead ?
No.
All my fan/pump outputs are used :(
You can use a second aquaero as a slave device or standalone or you can add a poweradjust (only one DC output, no PWM) or a QUADRO (four PWM fan outputs) or an OCTO (eight PWM fan outputs)

Also, where to find the matching plug ? What is its name ?
Here: Plug for power output connector (aquaero 5 and 6)

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 11:02

With a quadro connected to aquabus i can control all the fans independently using aquasuite ?

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 12:27

https://aliexpress.ru/item/5PCS-LOT-YT49…4363.1576863165

Also these 2-pin connectors for aquaero Power output

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 19:38

With a quadro connected to aquabus i can control all the fans independently using aquasuite ?
Yes.

You need to make a Firmware Update on the Quadro first, which requires USB Connection. Once that is done, you can unplug the USB and control the Quadro with the Aquabus.
RGBpx Functions will be unavailable when using Aquabus connection only.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (3. Februar 2021, 19:43)

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 20:31

> RGBpx Functions will be unavailable when using Aquabus connection only.

If i plug that into USB only, will the aquasite software be able to control the matching fan ?
I know the aquaero will not be able to control them. But the rgb are great even if non standard and the adapter is out of price 16€ !!! https://www.amazon.fr/Aqua-Computer-Adapter-rgbpx-komponenten-anschlu/dp/B0842CLQVC

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 22:05

Yes, with USB the quadro will have a tab in the aquasuite, and each of the four fan ports will have its own controller.

As to the RGB adapter, you are dealing with thieves, it lists for 2.90 EUR on the aquacomputer shop.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (3. Februar 2021, 22:07)

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2021, 23:40

> As to the RGB adapter, you are dealing with thieves

Cool ty !