• 16.04.2024, 16:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 and 6

Montag, 22. Februar 2021, 11:35

Hello,

I recently bought an RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 and 6 to light my reservoir. I also have a new aquaero 6 XT.

The problem i have is that the LED isnt working. anyone who can help me out where to control it on the aquasuite?

thanks

pneuma

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 05:49

Same here I cant change it for the life of me even though i know it can be changed lol its shown different colors before I'm just not sure how. Maybe someone can respond to this.

RE: RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 and 6

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 22:35

Hello,

I recently bought an RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 and 6 to light my reservoir. I also have a new aquaero 6 XT.

The problem i have is that the LED isnt working. anyone who can help me out where to control it on the aquasuite?

thanks

Go to the Controller tab under the aquaero and scroll down to the LED Controller.

pneuma

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 05:01

Yeah that didn't work I had to reinstall aquasite to get it working. As soon as I revo uninstalled it then reinstalled everything works great now I can control the rgb led now lol It was not working on x37 as of yesterday but it also could have been my system updating to x38 b/c it sort of happened at the same time. I removed it though then reinstalled and everything seemed to work great now.