• 18.04.2024, 12:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

DPS fill on Aqualis/D5 Next combos, raw value doesn't change (770)

Freitag, 26. Februar 2021, 09:47

I have 2 of these combos, 1 delivering to the radiator and one taking over after the radiator.

I have only tested on one of them so far, but I noticed the values being a bit odd. I calibrated at 78% fill level, and when the tank was full it still showed 78%. When I tried manually calibrating I noticed the raw value was 770 from about 45% and all the way up to 100%. Is this because I have 2 of these in the same loop, making it impossible for the mps to get a correct reading? I have the pressure sockets, or whatever they're called on both tanks.

Freitag, 26. Februar 2021, 15:14

Do you have the Pressure equalization membranes installed?

Freitag, 26. Februar 2021, 15:49

Do you have the Pressure equalization membranes installed?

"I have the pressure sockets, or whatever they're called on both tanks" can hardly mean anything else, can it? :P