• 16.04.2024, 21:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite has left the screen area.

Montag, 1. März 2021, 19:51

I have just finished moving my PC from one cabinet to another. While testing things out I used a single screen. Now, with 3 screens, Aquasuite is somewhere outside the area covered by the monitors. I have moved them around (Nvidia Control Panel), and sometimes I see it, but when Nvidia is finished it has disappeared again. I have been looking for a ini file or the likes that keeps the positioning data of Aquasuite (most apps used to have that at some point in the distant future), but am unable to find any. How do I reset Aquasuites position, so I can access it again?

Montag, 1. März 2021, 19:57

Found a solution. You SHIFT-RIGHT CLICK on the app (Aquasuite) on the Taskbar and select Move. Then use the arrow keys randomly until you see the app.

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 06:40

An easier solution, hold the Windows key and move the active Window with the arrow keys.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Dienstag, 2. März 2021, 08:20

otherwise you can Edit the startup location in:

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\aquasuite.xml

or delete the file

pneuma

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021, 05:07

There are a few programs that will do what your'e talking about the best of them I would say is display fusion . It can record where windows are on any given screen and then allow you to set shortcut keys to make them go back to that given position. Actual Multiple Monitors does it also but not as well as display fusion. I know you were looking for an instant solution but there is software solutions to screen window recording on multiple monitors so figured I'd throw this out there.
Found a solution. You SHIFT-RIGHT CLICK on the app (Aquasuite) on the Taskbar and select Move. Then use the arrow keys randomly until you see the app.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pneuma« (3. März 2021, 05:08)