• 18.04.2024, 16:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lowbaka

Aquasuite x.38 bug

Mittwoch, 10. März 2021, 15:15

Hi,

I repost an old message that I wrote on Aquasuite X thread and I add information after :

04/03/2021 at 08:50

Zitat

Hi,

I have a problem since X.38 : I have configured the pump alarm on my OCTO to shutdown my PC if it doesn't turn. My pump is configured to 60% by default with the start boost.
From X.38, at startup, alarm is triggered a very few moment (all LEDs in my PC became red for less than 0,5 second) and return to normal after that. In aquasuite > OCTO > alarm, pump is in yellow to indicate was activate at least once since start-up.
When PC is booted, the pump work fine.

Before X.38, all worked fine : at start-up I had no alarm (no red LEDs) and I already had the case where pump wasn't work and where alarm was triggered and shuted down the PC before is starting.

Update because I can't delete the messsage :
I just tried to disconnected pump control from OCTO : alarm is triggered and shut-down the PC before it can start-up.
I reconnected the pump control and restart the PC : no more problem, alarm no triggered, no red LED...
I will retry later after a long period of my PC is shuted down.
05/03/2021 at 09:19

Zitat

Hi,

The problem recome this morning : at boot, when pump and fans start, all LEDs became red for 0,1s and in alarm section of my OCTO, pump is in yellow because there was an alarm activated at last start up.
Pump run fine and have no problem with the PWM.

Thank's for your help
05/03/2021 at 14:29

Zitat

Hi,

The problem recome this morning : at boot, when pump and fans start, all LEDs became red for 0,1s and in alarm section of my OCTO, pump is in yellow because there was an alarm activated at last start up.
Pump run fine and have no problem with the PWM.

Thank's for your help

Now new informations :
I configured on my OCTO 3 profiles : quiet, game and stress. Differences between this profiles is pump speed and top fan curve.
Now, I noticed on OCTO alarms section, there is a bug with profile change. When I change profile for another, that duplicate the alarm list. On the start of aquasuite, I have 13 alarms available (screen 1). But if I change profile, all alarms under pump are duplicate and I have 21 alarms available (screen 2).

I think this alarms duplication bug is linked too the first bug I noticed (0,1s pump alarm triggered at startup despite that my pump run correctly) because if before shut down my computer, I re-launch aquasuite to reset alarm list, going into alarm section and un-check and re-check my alarm pump, bug not append at next startup. But if I don't do that, I have the bug.

Thanks for your help
»Lowbaka« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • screen 1.PNG
  • screen2.PNG

Lowbaka

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 14:33

No help from dev on this ?

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 17:35

We read everything, but we dont comment it.
We test it, when it is a bug, we fix it in on of the next versions.

Test your issue without using profiles. Reset your devices to factory defaults. Do not use profiles. Disable any profile switch.
Does the problem still exist then?

Mittwoch, 16. Juni 2021, 19:07

This happened to me too. I have been playing around with Octo Alarms, and switching presets back and forth. Yesterday I noticed that the Octo Alarm screen had several duplicates of every alarm. I think 4 or 5 complete sets. I didn't notice them at first because they are only visible if I scroll down. I closed AquaSuite and re-opened it and all of the duplicate Alarms were gone. Now that I know that someone else observed this I know I am not crazy and I guess it is a bug. I will try to recreate the Alarm duplications just to be sure. Hopefully this will get fixed in the next release.