• 17.04.2024, 01:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Are you shipping to United Kingdom

Montag, 15. März 2021, 13:17

In the never ending quest to find aquacomputer parts I always end up back at the aquacomputer store. Uk stock is non existent for most products. I have seen 4 forum posts today on various forums saying you are not currently shipping to the UK but I can not see any mention of this anywhere on the store. Can someone please 100% clarify and also clarify what we will be charged on items that we buy once they get to the UK.

Thanks in advance

Silky_

Montag, 22. März 2021, 03:31

Seems strange? I just received my order and I’m from California, USA. One thing I did notice was UPS was the only option for shipment for me. Perhaps look at your postal carriers in regards to international shipments.

Montag, 22. März 2021, 07:43

Uk stock is non existent for most products. I have seen 4 forum posts today on various forums saying you are not currently shipping to the UK
We currently do not ship anything to UK.

Montag, 22. März 2021, 16:29

Hi Sebastian,
Is this due to Brexit?
If so do you know when shipping will be resumed?
thanks.

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 00:06

Uk stock is non existent for most products. I have seen 4 forum posts today on various forums saying you are not currently shipping to the UK
Under what circumstances? A little more info would be appreciated. Are you still supplying your UK distributors? If this is something that's going to happen long term I'll have send my Ultitube D5 next and quadro's back to the store i got it from as i don't want a half system with a brand that's not supported as i have a lot more items to get.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »bigjimmyauk« (23. März 2021, 00:30)

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 11:19

Zitat

Is this due to Brexit?
Yes

Zitat

If so do you know when shipping will be resumed?
We do not know when. When the customs and taxes and shipping become calculable again, we will also send to UK again.

Otherwise you can buy our products from caseking.

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 11:58

I believe Highflow.nl ships to the UK at this time.
I ran a test purchase and they provided a shipping cost to a London location.

Gibo

Dienstag, 23. März 2021, 14:55

Or eventually:
https://mygermany.com/

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 14:26

Unfortunately case king do not ship to the United Kingdom either. Seems like a punishment to be honest. Countless other companies are shipping with no issues. Just a night mare when you need aquacomouter spare parts and you can't get anything.

In a way I'm regretting spending so much on your products to find it almost impossible to obtain spare parts. Like u can't currently use my d5 ultitube due to a split seal and I can't get one without spending a fortune or bending over backwards to do it. Is it too much to ask to make sure a uk stockist is carrying the spare parts for items which cost nearly £200

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 15:25

Is it your honest opinion that Aquacomputer has to pay for the crap the British government has done?
Or are you just generally pissed off about the situation?

I can understand the latter, but Aquacomputer is the wrong scapegoat.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 16:18

Is it your honest opinion that Aquacomputer has to pay for the crap the British government has done?

What 'crap' does Aquacomputer have to pay? Additional duties are generally passed to the customer, yes?

Gibo

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 17:39

Unfortunately case king do not ship to the United Kingdom either. Seems like a punishment to be honest. Countless other companies are shipping with no issues. Just a night mare when you need aquacomouter spare parts and you can't get anything.

In a way I'm regretting spending so much on your products to find it almost impossible to obtain spare parts. Like u can't currently use my d5 ultitube due to a split seal and I can't get one without spending a fortune or bending over backwards to do it. Is it too much to ask to make sure a uk stockist is carrying the spare parts for items which cost nearly £200

Have you tried with https://mygermany.com/ ?

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 20:51

It's a case of companies can't seem to be bothered to fill out a customs form and pass the charge to the customer. I don't give a crap what it costs me once it lands here in the UK I just want to be able to order my spare parts easily with minimal of fuss.

Freitag, 9. April 2021, 22:43

As I mentioned above, try HighFlow.NL in Nederland. They appear to be shipping to the UK... clever lot those Dutch ;)

biopunk

Samstag, 10. April 2021, 01:39

Highflow NL somehow managed to deal with the Brexit situation and calculate UK VAT at checkout, what's stopping Aqua Computer from doing the same?
I've been emailing them about shipping to the UK since the beginning of January and it seems they just don't care enough. Utterly disappointing because I love their products.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »biopunk« (10. April 2021, 02:05)

Sonntag, 11. April 2021, 09:01

You can always use a forwarding service. I have used myGermany.com for quite a while now. Very reliable and not that expensive,

Montag, 12. April 2021, 13:16

It's a case of companies can't seem to be bothered to fill out a customs form and pass the charge to the customer. I don't give a crap what it costs me once it lands here in the UK I just want to be able to order my spare parts easily with minimal of fuss.

Exactly. It’s just being lazy. I would care what it costs as it would be virtually nothing as it’s simply paperwork that’s cut/paste.

Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2021, 15:50

Has this changed/updated - Are you shipping to the UK now?

Thanks,

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 04:01

Exactly. It’s just being lazy. I would care what it costs as it would be virtually nothing as it’s simply paperwork that’s cut/paste.
It's also a lot to do with Covid, and many couriers actually suspending their services from Germany to the UK. Politics is only one side of this.

Freitag, 11. Juni 2021, 06:23

I had to order my Octo (about 1 month ago) from https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/

It came from Germany via UPS as they are actually German company.

Go figure