• 19.04.2024, 17:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problem with Aquaero 5 Pro temperature inputs

Mittwoch, 24. März 2021, 08:52

Greetings. I have two AQ5 Pro's for years now. Recently I shuffled things around a bit in my case, and I think I may have crossed the USB connector. ;( One AQ5 was apparently undisturbed; the other I did the "short" reset method by shorting the #8 temperature input procedure, etc. and it seemed to revive and work alright. However I had planned to replace the 3 temperature cables with brand new ones and so I did. All seemed well for a short bit but now only the sensor #1 input works; number 7 shows a vastly negative and number 8 doesn't even show up in Aquasuite, and neither did input #2 & 3 when I swapped two of the cables.
I have not tried a physical reset yet but did let Aquasuite do a "factory reset" to no avail.
Sound like another physical reset might revive the temp inputs? It's a genuine pain to get to all the wiring but on a chance of revival I'll gladly do it again.

Mittwoch, 24. März 2021, 20:04

OK so I went ahead with a full reset, i.e. capped temperature input positions 5, 6, 7 & 8 and powered it up....but it never did display anything other than the normal.
It seemed to partially work-it removed my names for the fan headers-but long story short I gained temp input #5 and still had #1 so that 's good enough for now. I have an old LT, maybe I'll throw a screen on it and try it out. Maybe it's time to call on PPC's here in Florida and get a new AQ6.
CIAO!

Mittwoch, 24. März 2021, 20:55

Food for thought, look at an OCTO.
It may better serve you unless you use some of the esoteric functions of the aquaero.

Sonntag, 4. April 2021, 11:37

Sure, not a bad idea. But I went ahead and bought an Aquaero 6 Pro.
As to the problems with the temperature inputs....I'm not exactly sure other than some brand new Phobya sensors apparently were garbage. Why some of the existing sensors quit I still have no idea, but all is good now.
I "retired" one of the Aquaero 5 Pro's that needed some new TIM on the water block and used the water block from it and put on the passive cooler I had already installed on the new AQ6.