• 16.04.2024, 17:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Updating Firmware on Quadro

Freitag, 26. März 2021, 23:18

Having trouble upgrading the firmware on my Quadro. Looks like it currently has version 1023, which Aquasuite X.38 says it needs to upgrade?

When I click on the update firmware button the blue striped progress bar appears but it sits at 0%, and all my fans stop running.

I've also tried doing the firmware upgrade with only USB and power connected to the Quadro, but it still just sits at 0%.

This is all in a fresh install of Windows 10 in a VirtualBox VM, since the host computer is running Linux, and there's no other software installed in the VM. I don't have a physical Windows 10 computer I could try this on, so hoping there's something else I could try?

Samstag, 27. März 2021, 06:35

Try to change the USB Port and disconnect all other devices. do not use a usb hub during the update.. otherwise try the update from a different computer

Samstag, 27. März 2021, 20:09

Was able to borrow a friend's computer to do it, upgraded to 1027. Now I can program the Quadro from my VM, so all working as expected now. Thanks!

nleitao

Mittwoch, 7. April 2021, 11:37

I had exactly the same problem. Tried all but the "other computer option" I don't have other desktop I can use to update it, laptops won't have a usb header plug...

Mittwoch, 7. April 2021, 12:30

Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 7. April 2021, 13:25

Something like THIS may also be useful for devices with a PicoBlade USB 2.0 port (e.g. quadro, octo, d5 next, flow next)

nleitao

Sonntag, 11. April 2021, 15:54

I drove to the next city to my brother-in-law house, to update this firmware on his computer...
Exactly the same outcome...

I'm out of suggestions... It's not the USB cable. Windows device manager can identify and correctly install its drivers.
Is there a recovery mode or other options not suggested in the aquasuite?

This is so unfair...I didn't ask any update, now I can't use it anymore... frustation... :(