• 16.04.2024, 17:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Testing D5 Next controller without pump - alarms always active

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 11:14

Hi there,

I'm new to Aqua gear, just got

2x D5 Next
2 x Splitty (for 6x Corsair ML120 Pro RGB)
2 x RGBpx LED strip 27.3 cm + connecting cables.

I want to test all this without the pumps plugged in before I do my build, but whenever I apply power to the pump control unit the Pump Speed Too Low alarm sounds. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to disable it, even when I deselect the audio alarm in settings it doesn't work.

Any help appreciated. Cheers. :D

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 13:58

Pump Speed Too Low alarm sounds
you cant disable this alarm

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 15:31

Pump Speed Too Low alarm sounds
you cant disable this alarm
Thanks.

Is there a recommended way to test the system (ie: make sure fans are working on the bus etc) without running the pump in a loop?

I don't really want to have to build a pretend loop just to pre-configure the fans and RGB.

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 16:26

Take a reservoir, the pump and a piece of hose and build a mini-loop. This way you can test easily and quickly.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Samstag, 3. April 2021, 18:43

Take a reservoir, the pump and a piece of hose and build a mini-loop. This way you can test easily and quickly.
Thanks, I was hoping to avoid that simply to check the non-liquid part of the system.

Also I use hardlines and a Singularity Spectre 2.0, there is no such thing as easily and quickly ;) .

I must say it would be smarter if the controller could tell the pump wasn't physically connected and disabled the alarm, or at least allow users to override it. Just my 2c.

Sonntag, 4. April 2021, 20:38

Just use the special ATX plug that will power on the accessories but not the motherboard.

Dienstag, 6. April 2021, 18:31

Just use the special ATX plug that will power on the accessories but not the motherboard.
Again, not the problem, I know how to build and run a temporary water loop - I just was hoping I wouldn't have to just to test the RGB and FAN control aspects.

It's ok, I'll build a test loop - but it would still be nice if you could turn off the Pump Speed Too Low alarm.