• 16.04.2024, 10:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Is this company still in operation?

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 09:49

Sorry to ask a bit off-topic here, but I placed an order ten days ago and since then nothing has happend, except that I have paid for the goods. I’ve written for an update multiple times too, but no reply.

So is this company still in operation?

Thank you!

nleitao

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 11:43

I sent emails in 5 april and 12 april. no answer...
I wanted to buy some other stuff, but I'm not gonna send money before I know what is going on...

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 12:49

https://aquacomputer.de/Impressum_und_Datenschutz.html

Zitat

PLEASE NOTE:
Due to a high volume of inquiries, it currently takes up to three weeks to respond to e-mails.

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 16:05

I'm sorry but 3 weeks turn around on an inquiry on an order where the money have already been taken is unacceptable. I hope we can agree?

Anyhow, thank you for answering here. I hope that this might animate the execution of the order or at least a reply to my questions now.

Thank you.

nleitao

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 17:32

I also agree. I would NEVER say to a client come back in 3 weeks...

This being said, my email from 5 april was replied today. to which I replied 3 minutes later, but nobody looked to the email box again...

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 18:55

I think you are well aware that the problem is not that nobody checks the mails, but that there are far too many mails to be answered quickly.

How quickly could you process hundreds or thousands of mails that are not always of trivial content?

Furthermore, you should also process the mails in chronological order, otherwise it can easily happen that some mails are not answered at all, I think we agree that this would be even worse, right?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

nleitao

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 19:29

So the solution is not answering emails, waiting for the clients to give up... them the emails will also solve by themselves...

If I was the company owner, you could be sure that someone's job, if not mine, would be clean the mailbox... Or at least separate them in trivial / important folders.
That's my first task every day, skim emails, separate the ones that need immediate answer from the ones to be answered later.
Second task, reply to the important ones.

If the company is receiving hundreds or thousands of emails daily, more resources must be set to them.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nleitao« (14. April 2021, 19:34)

Mittwoch, 14. April 2021, 20:10

I now finally got this “answer” later today:

Zitat

Hello ...

thanks for your order at aqua computer.

Unfortunately your order will be delayed for 2-3 weeks.

kind regards ...

The thing is, that this isn’t an answer. There’s no explanation. No “sorry that you have to wait”. Most of all this message feels like “here’s your d... reply, now shut-up and wait”. Is that really what you wanted to communicate?

As I said, I don’t know what is going on in with Aqua Computing. I’m not happy about waiting, but I am willing to wait if need be. And I do understand that sometimes s... can happen to all of us. But please own it and please be an adult about it.

Thank you

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »JHB« (14. April 2021, 23:16)

Donnerstag, 15. April 2021, 22:00

To conclude this thread from my perspective, I've exchanged emails with Aqua Computer today and it turned out that an item in the order was out of stock. This is what happen and it is very understandable. Luckily, I didn't really need this particular item and we were thus able to agree on shipping alle the remaining items of the order.

All is good and I'm really happy that we were able to exchange emails and work it out.

nleitao

Donnerstag, 15. April 2021, 22:10

Lucky you, today I had no emails...

I'm stuck with a Quadro that is less than 3 months old, it's not working because the software forced me to flash a new firmware and the flash failed...

This is not the support I was expecting from a German company. Day 10 after my first email I'm still in the same point... :S ?(

Freitag, 16. April 2021, 07:41

I'm stuck with a Quadro that is less than 3 months old, it's not working because the software forced me to flash a new firmware and the flash failed...
This is an USB issue, try an other computer or disconnect all other USB devices an close ALL other software. Monitoring, Logitech, RTSS,.....
When you use a a different Virus scanner as Microsoft defender, disable it.

nleitao

Freitag, 16. April 2021, 10:19

This is an USB issue, try (...) disconnect all other USB devices an close ALL other software. Monitoring, Logitech, RTSS,.....
When you use a a different Virus scanner as Microsoft defender, disable it.
Did all that in 2 different computers... both computers uses MS Defender.

This happened after new windows installation, so absolutely clean system, no other software were there. Aquasuite was maybe the first software after the drivers.

jesse.le

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 05:39

My experience with AC has been stellar! I’ve been buying direct from
them for the last 15 years without issues. I send emails and they always respond - some times later than others, but they do always respond. Also their customer
Service is top notch.

nleitao

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 09:31

I'm happy for you...

nleitao

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 08:13

Maybe this novel is over on my side.
Today I have been asked an address to be sent a replacement Quadro board.
Let's see now how long it will take, my first inquiry was in the April 5th. 18 days to answer some emails...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nleitao« (23. April 2021, 08:51)