• 16.04.2024, 07:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

can a farbwerk and RGBpx sync between them?

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 00:32

Hi, i currently have my fan's running of a Octo using some splitty 4's and RGBpx.

now i'd like to get my old rgb stuff (cpu block/gpu block/RGB strip taped under my desk) to do the same color loop as i've set up with RGBpx so i'm contemplating getting a farbwerk usb but does aquasuite allow for sharing of a effect between RGBpx and what the regular rgb thing is and allow them to run and stay in sync?

the effect in question is a pretty simple color change between 4 colors so not really a ARGB specific type of effect.

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 08:21

Quick answer: no
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 08:49

ah ic that is unfortunate :(
aquasuite is so far the nicest RGB softare i've used but getting things outside of the eco system to play with it seems tricky : /

then if anybody has both, are the control's similar enough to where you could replicate what you have on RGBpx over on the regular rgb side and then just hope they come on at the same time? it really is a simple effect.

link to bigger version, can't get the embeded link to link through to a big one for some reason >.>

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »anub1s21« (18. April 2021, 08:54)

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 09:10

Here are the controls of the Farbwerk, I don't think it will fit.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Sonntag, 18. April 2021, 16:53

ah ic yes thank you very much that indeed does not seem like the solution i was hoping for. oh well hold on untill i eventually upgrade my gpu and then slap a a-rgb block on it ^^

had one on my cpu but i swapped it for a rgb one as the a-rgb on my motherboard was unable to let it work propperly day 1 (kinda put me off of the whole a-rgb thing, but corsairs/aquacomputers a-rgb stuff is pretty nice but the mobo sometimes lit up the 24 led's, sometimes 16 sometimes 4, and sometimes the actual color you picked...it was quite a possesed thing).
then i guess a farbwerk 360 lies in my future (though i would love to see a farbwerk 240 with 2 120led slots or even a 200 with 100 led's per slot to deal with today's 32 led fan's (saw the lian li-unifan12's and thought awsome hard mount 2 fan's 3rd one ez to remove but secure to propperly acces the drain but a a-rgb control box that i don't want to use and 3 would be 96 led's so....RGBpx isn't really an option :(.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »anub1s21« (18. April 2021, 17:02)