• 16.04.2024, 06:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Question about ultitube multitop

Dienstag, 20. April 2021, 13:20

Ok, the question might be dumb, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to fit the acryl tube into any of the fittings on the bottomside of this top.
This it the top: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3943

The tube seems to go in a few millimeters, but does not properly attach, meaning i's not secure at all, and a slight movement will dislodge it. I've used inhumane amounts of strength to push it into the fitting, but it just won't go in far enough. Am I missing something here? What am I doing wrong.

Dienstag, 20. April 2021, 15:55

You are probably having trouble getting the tube to go past the O-ring in the port. oring.jpg
Place a sheet of fine sandpaper on your desk, and holding the tube at about 45 degrees, lightly rotate/sand the outer edge of one end giving it a slight bevel.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (20. April 2021, 15:57)