• 16.04.2024, 13:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

D5 Next + High Flow next and aquaero 6 LT

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 03:48

Hi,
This might have been answered before, but I was unable to find any.
I have a D5 Next, High Flow next and aquaero 6 LT. I want to connect both pump and sensor to the aquaero, and then the aquaero to my motherboard.
I am a bit confused as to which extra cables I need. Any answer is much appreciated :)

Silky_

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 04:17

As for the high flow next, it will require an Aquabus cable (4 pin to mini connector).
D5 next on the other hand “ Simultaneous connection of RGBpx products and aquaero 5/6 via aquabus is not possible”
Might be better off connecting those two through USB via a Hubby 7 (if you need more USB connectors)
Hope this helps!

RE: D5 Next + High Flow next and aquaero 6 LT

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 04:18

Hi,
I have a D5 Next, High Flow next and aquaero 6 LT. I want to connect both pump and sensor to the aquaero, and then the aquaero to my motherboard.
I am a bit confused as to which extra cables I need. Any answer is much appreciated :)

Which Operating System are you installing?
Do you plan to run the aquasuite?

RE: RE: D5 Next + High Flow next and aquaero 6 LT

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 04:24

Hi,

Which Operating System are you installing?
Do you plan to run the aquasuite?
It's going to be a windows gaming PC, and yes I was planning on using Aquasuite for monitoring

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 06:36

If you work with Windows and the Aquasuite you don't need additional cables, a USB cable is included with all devices.
Just plug everything into the mainboard or an internal USB hub.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Freitag, 23. April 2021, 21:40

Thanks for the info gents, think I've got a functional plan now :)