• 16.04.2024, 14:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Advice on new setup

Sonntag, 2. Mai 2021, 07:08

Hi, looking at purchasing some aquacomputer stuff for me new build
ive got a ryzen 9 5900x, 32g gskill trident z neo 3600 kit, asus rog crosshair VIII dark hero, and EK monoblock for that. currently stuck with ROG STRIX 1080ti OC gaming, and ek full coverage block, until i can get either a rog strix 6900xt or a 3080..

on the way is dual DDC310s, a DDC dual top, 560x140x60mm radiators, and 2 heatkiller 200 reservoirs. hoping to do push/pull fan setup on the rads, which gives me 16 fans just there alone... which i can tie together on each rad with something like a splitty9 to run at the same speed (definitely planning to get pwm fans so rpm can be controlled based on water temp). im finding conflicting info on what can be connected on various websites. was looking at doing an aquaero 6 xt black/red, and putting 2 of the poweradjust 3 usb ultimates, to run the pumps?? they will be running in a series.. hoping someone here is far better at planning this out than I. because im about ready to give up and go with an RPI4 and code my own monitoring/fan controlling solution in python

ill also need to run some case fans as well i know that the case im opting for, the tower 900 by thermaltake, holds 2 140mm in the top, 2 in the back, and i believe 1 in the bottom, i would like to have temp pressure and flow sensors on the aquaero for logging, and fan/pump control? but, also plan to have visual ones built into the hard tubes as well.

the biggest questions i have is...
1) is this possible
2) do i need an aquaero 5 or 6 LT as well
3) whats the best way to run all the fans (im guessing having the 8 fans on each rad appear/controlled as 1 fan, somehow, if possible, is the way id want to, or should go? im open to ideas... ive got a 1250w PSU so hopefully, since ill be running only 2 NVME drives..... aside from the hardware.. ill have enough power to spare)

Dienstag, 4. Mai 2021, 19:23

and 2 heatkiller 200 reservoirs
Two reservoirs in a loop are not recommended, because the fill level between them is not stable. One reservoir will run completely full, and the other reservoir will be almost empty.

For the control of the Fans:
I suggest buying an Aquaero 6, and a Quadro. (and Cables+Splitters)

Connect the Pumps on the Aquaero Fan port 1+2, and the Splitty9's to Fan port 3+4.
Connect the Quadro with Aquabus to the Aquaero for 4 additional Fan ports, and use these for your Case Fans.
Connect the Aquaero with USB to your Motherboard.