• 16.04.2024, 21:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Another can't update firmwire

Samstag, 15. Mai 2021, 23:17

Sigh. I hope this Aquaero 5 isn't smoked. It IS in recovery mode. When I first tried to update firmware the software said it couldn't find a device. Eventually it found it,shows the serial number and all.
But I keep getting the same message; Cant connect to server. This on a Z170 mobo, never had any problems before, and the drivers have been updated.
I've switched between the two internal USB 2 ports and broke out a brand new cable; no joy

I actually have 2 Aquaero 5 main boards, one was an LT and the other a PRO.(same main board) The 5 Pro had been replaced by a 6 Pro, and the LT was unused for a year or so, however I just set up another pc and wanted a pump controller so bam here we are.
I originally swapped the LT board in on my main rig because of problems that turned out to be just cable related At the same time I had a new 6 Pro sitting here and stopped trouleshooting.But now on the other machine no matter which board, same message. I've done a reset several times on both boards.Note that I retained the screen between swaps, appropo of nothing I guess but just more info.
IMy main rig has a 5 Pro and a 6 Pro, haven't tried hooking up to that machine again to see if I could get one of the errant little suckers going....not sure I will.
Hard to believe both died on me, although anything is possible I guess. My understanding right or wrong, is that unless you're truly lacking internet connectivity then there's a problem with the units?
Not a newb to this but I'm flat out of ideas, so just in case I'm missing something, thought I'd post here.& see if one of you old hands can help me out.

Suggestions?.

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 13:35

[...and so I did try hooking up the Aquero to my other machine after all, it has the 5 Pro and 6 Pro. No connectivity with the server and it knocked my new 6 Pro out of Aquasuite temporarily so I guess it's (the old Aquaero) history. Sure is weird, but I can only go by what I see., Since I have the display screen still intact might just get a new LT and put the screen on it to save some money., I see there might be a two week turnaround on support but I'll see what the experts say before I junk the board I suppose. In a year of bad luck this is just one more aggravation.
Still open for ideas anyone may have.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 17:51

OK looks like x39 gets all the love from the staff. But also I can understand they want to get the problems solved.
Hopefully I'll come up in the email que soon and can get an answer on my hardware problem..

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 18:25

FInd the setup the devices? Have you an installed aquasuite? A few more informations and screenshots.
You cant install the aquasuite when your device is in recovery mode.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 18:40

Sebastian, I'm not clear about what you mean. After a device reset, it goes into recovery mode, correct? Then the next step is to install Aquasuite? When trying to install Aquasuite, the software states basically "to connect the USB" and that it "cannot contact the server". Now, to be clear, between the two Aquaero 5 boards, one constantly displays that it is in recovery mode. The other board after reset does NOT display this, but did give the long beep during reset (reset being shorting temperature terminals 5-8 with nothing connected but power and USB).
One of the boards Aquasuite found the serial number and displayed it. The other board's serial it did NOT display, best as I recall..

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:04

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fy4MglY…iew?usp=sharing
For this board, the aquasuite finds the serial number...no message about USB connection. My bad.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »mandrix« (17. Mai 2021, 19:08)

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:15

For this board, the aquasuite finds the serial number...no message about USB connection. My bad.
load a NEW setup from the dowload page. Your Version is too old.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:18

Ack. Picked the wrong one...back soon.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:26

This time Aquasuite installation could not find the device, but did install Aquasuite to the pc..and the Aquaero is not visible in Aquasuite.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:45

OK getting somewhere. After installing/reinstalling/reboot the Aquaero is listed in Aquasuite. It's now loading the factory settings and states it can't backup any settings.
Looks like its back! Not sure what happened, I had downloaded the software but I must have screwed up.Too many failed installs may have confused me and so it goes.....

In any event, Thanks Sebastian!