• 20.04.2024, 00:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero solder rookie misktake

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021, 10:28

I think I over heat the board and the ring comes off, Is there any way to fix it? Any tips will be appreciate.

Thanks. Pics attached
»xhamster« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • DSC_2044 1.jpg (444,07 kB - 171 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 29. März 2024, 23:43)

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021, 10:36

The 2 Pads in the middle are ground. This 2 pare are connected in the bottom pcb layer. I think you pcb is working, you have only connect the 2 Pins on the bottom layer.

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021, 12:06

The 2 Pads in the middle are ground. This 2 pare are connected in the bottom pcb layer. I think you pcb is working, you have only connect the 2 Pins on the bottom layer.

Unfortunately the back ring is off too. I tried to solder it directly on the board but it won’t boot the fans.
What is the ring called? I’m think buying some online to replace them order to see if it will help
Back pic attached.

Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021, 13:06

this is the 12V supply, the pad is directly connected to a inner layer.
you can try to connect the 12V supply to the + connector from the capacitor next to power connector.

Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2021, 07:59

this is the 12V supply, the pad is directly connected to a inner layer.
you can try to connect the 12V supply to the + connector from the capacitor next to power connector.

Is this you're talking about?
  • DSC_2047.jpg (617,81 kB - 140 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 23. Dezember 2023, 05:54)

Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2021, 20:42

Is this you're talking about?
no, this is the Ground Terminal.