• 19.04.2024, 13:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

SaiBork

Fan curves not working properly

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 12:04

I have created a Delta temp based on the liquid temp in the reservoir and the outside temp.

As you can see below, I set the minimum power to lower what it currently is running, but for some reason the Output refuses to go below 30%.
I tried to set the minimum temp lower, but made no difference,
When user Power preset option I can run it at 24%, so I know the fans work at that setting.
I also selected a point in the graph to show it should be outputting at 24%, not 30%

Anyone able to assist and see if I'm missing something? It happens on all the fans, they should all be running at 21-24%, but none are.
And what does the "Start" line do? Moving it left or right doesn't seem to make any difference.

Changing the sensor makes it go up, but then it's doing the opposite and be lower than expected, I've changed temps to test as well. But according to the graph it should be at about 40%.

SaiBork

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2021, 13:50

Nevermind, figured it out.

It needs to be 0-100% and it will base this on the selected minimum/maximum in the Fan Setup.

So like in my screenshots, Fan Setup is set to 24% - 50%, which means in the Curve setup, 0% = 24% and 100% = 50%.