• 16.04.2024, 19:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

53217 Power connector makes my PC boot up automatically after shutting down

Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2021, 10:59

Hello! I am using the 53217 power connector. I use it because I want to shut the PC down if the flow drops. I am using MPS 400 and I have followed all the instructions to setup. The PC can shutdown correctly in my test. However if I shut down the PC normally (not caused by alarm) it will automatically boot up after shutdown in 10 seconds. I think this 10 seconds gap is based on the "Alarm timeout" setting in the MPS 400.

On the other hand if it is shutdown due to alarm I am not able to turn it on by pressing the power-on button.

I am really confused.

Even I shut down or put the PC in sleep modes it will automatically boot up in 10 seconds. If I disconnect the 53217 cable everything back to normal but I am not able to use the shutdown feature.

Have checked almost all the places and Google it everywhere and have no clue how to fix ... ... ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »maxermaxer« (9. Juni 2021, 11:02)

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 06:53

Which line do you switch?
Opener or closer?

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 07:36

Which line do you switch?
Opener or closer?
Hi EnigmaG, thanks for your reply. I am not sure if I understand your question. Do you mean the line I switch? I connect the case power switch header to this 53217 cable and then connect to the motherboard. Opener or closer? Can you elaborate what it means? Thanks in advance!

Donnerstag, 10. Juni 2021, 08:35

Sorry I had the wrong product (53047) in mind.

I'm not familiar with the MPS now, but if you post your settings, maybe someone will see the error

PS: The MPS 400 is a flow meter that doesn't know whether your system is on or off, I'm pretty sure that you have to switch off the power over usb in the S5 for it to work.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EnigmaG« (10. Juni 2021, 21:36)

Freitag, 11. Juni 2021, 02:14

Sorry I had the wrong product (53047) in mind.

I'm not familiar with the MPS now, but if you post your settings, maybe someone will see the error

PS: The MPS 400 is a flow meter that doesn't know whether your system is on or off, I'm pretty sure that you have to switch off the power over usb in the S5 for it to work.
No worry! Thanks!