• 19.04.2024, 01:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Building a Cryptominer. Need the most cost effective Aquero 6 that fits my needs.

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 03:35

The Aquero will be driving about 16 to 24 pwm fans. Mostly, Vardars, and some Noctua. They'll all be 120MM.

I'll also have a dual pwm pump connected to it.

Is there any reason for me to use an XT over a Pro? Would the LT be able to drive this with expansion kits?

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 05:11

The control for all aquaero 6s is the same, the only difference is input buttons, remote, etc.
The LT would be the most economical of the aquaero 6s.

If you have a single loop it may be more effective to use an OCTO, as you have 8 PWM ports as apposed to 4 on an aquaero 6.
If you have a double loop, it may take an OCTO per loop, as the OCTO only has one flow sensor input port.

Samstag, 19. Juni 2021, 05:15

The control for all aquaero 6s is the same, the only difference is input buttons, remote, etc.
The LT would be the most economical of the aquaero 6s.

If you have a single loop it may be more effective to use an OCTO, as you have 8 PWM ports as apposed to 4 on an aquaero 6.
If you have a double loop, it may take an OCTO per loop, as the OCTO only has one flow sensor input port.
OCTO sounds about right. Just water cooling the cpu, and mobo. Have a cheap GPU with a passive heat sink. I don't need Windows for the OCTO other than maybe setting up in the software? Can I drive 4 pwm fans on one header with a splitter? If so I think the OCTO is enough for me.