• 19.04.2024, 08:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

etoel

High Flow NEXT - Aquaero, no settings for this flowmeter

Dienstag, 13. Juli 2021, 17:15

I tried to use the signal - fan header cable and connect the flow meter to the flow connector on Aquaero (just as the old High Flow) - the reading is off the charts and I don't find any comparable model to pick under flow meters in Aquasuite X.40.

I just want the flow from NEXT to appear on the Aquaero display. This should be possible?

I also have the HighFlow NEXT connected via AquaBus (through an X4 hub) if that makes a difference.

Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2021, 17:18

Do not use the signal port of the flowmeter to connect to aquaero
Just connect the USB and aquabus cable
You can set it in the aquaero option of aquasuite
Let the value of the flowmeter appear in the aquaeto screen
Before that, you must let aquabus scan your flowmeter
Aquaero will allocate an address to the flowmeter. :)

etoel

Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2021, 22:47

I tried this now, just connecting the aquabus cable and USB.
The HighFlow next lets me assign an address from 58-61
When I try to scan for devices under aquaero/aquabus it only finds the aquabus hub with address 112.
No flowmeter other than flow 1/2 is available under aquaero/sensors/flowmeter
No new flowmeters appear under aquaero/information pages/flow sensors

Aquaero 5 pro firmware 2104
Highflow NEXT firmware 1010

Other aquabus devices connected:
- farbwerk 20
- D5 NEXT 30

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »etoel« (14. Juli 2021, 23:05)

etoel

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2021, 10:11

All good now - main problem was sitting 30 cm in front of the monitor...