• 23.04.2024, 18:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can Aquasuite Shutdown Windows 10 When Temperature too High?

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 08:41

I have a Quadro installed on my computer with two temp sensor inputs: one from my CPU and one from my coolant Pump. I have the aquasuite software installed and can monitor my temps nicely. I've been able to setup a warning notification for high temperature, but I can't figure out how to send a shutdown command to Windows 10. Is this possible and if so how?

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 13:00

You can create a virtual software sensor via the playground and then pass this value to a notification.
The notification can be anything from a desktop popup to email to Windows shutdown.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 21:14

Okay. I've seen others say it isn't possible for the Quadro, so thank you for this information. I'll give it a try.

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 03:22

Okay. I've seen others say it isn't possible for the Quadro, so thank you for this information. I'll give it a try.
Could you let me know if this worked with your setup?

I'm trying to figure this out since AC didn't respond yet, I have a relay alarm that isn't working properly. All the other solutions either with Aquasuite or motherboard 3 pin cable signal alarms didn't work. Could you also let us know which platform you're using? I've tried all of this on amd x570 and the bios didn't shut down the system even when Aquasuite cut off the signal to the mobo.

Help! Having Issues with this Forum

Sonntag, 5. März 2023, 21:31

I'm adding this to a really old post because I am unable to login to the main English forum page and am unable to create new threads. I am logged in though and can add posts to old threads. But when I go to the english forum page it says I'm not logged in and when I try to it says I don't have access to that page. I'm a paying customer and would like to be able to ask questions about the product in the forum, but I can't seem to figure out how to contact forum support. Any help would be appreciated.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ryan_F_Mercer« (5. März 2023, 21:33)

RE: Help! Having Issues with this Forum

Sonntag, 5. März 2023, 22:33

I'm adding this to a really old post because I am unable to login to the main English forum page and am unable to create new threads. I am logged in though and can add posts to old threads. But when I go to the english forum page it says I'm not logged in and when I try to it says I don't have access to that page. I'm a paying customer and would like to be able to ask questions about the product in the forum, but I can't seem to figure out how to contact forum support. Any help would be appreciated.

Most likely you have your browser set to not allow cookies, which is how this forum software keeps track of your being logged in.