• 26.04.2024, 08:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

DaLiu

Octo dissapears from Aquasuite randomly

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 23:23

Any specific reason why would my Octo dissapears from Aquasuite, I mean, I am booting in Windows, I can see Octo in Aquasuite just fine and maybe in 30 min or later when I check back my Octo is disconnected, I tried to connect it to another usb port on Hubby, reconnected all cable on Octo, not sure what can cause the issue.

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 19:37

I had the same issue with Octo on ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming ITX/TB3. Ended up bumping BIOS to latest version with latest AGESA w/o effect. Hitching only happens when the internal USB 2.0 header is used. With a Thunderbolt 3 dock the issue is not observed. Upon changing to another Octo I have not reproduced this issue ever since.

DaLiu

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 20:46

So I need to request and RMA?

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 23:43

I can not make any further comment on what you should do, just explaining what I have done here to solve the problem for myself.

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 01:00

Remayz

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 01:04

using a powered internal USB hub may help if you're on AMD. it's a common solution for their USB issues, along with the AGESA update

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 16:17

Any specific reason why would my Octo dissapears from Aquasuite, I mean, I am booting in Windows, I can see Octo in Aquasuite just fine and maybe in 30 min or later when I check back my Octo is disconnected, I tried to connect it to another usb port on Hubby, reconnected all cable on Octo, not sure what can cause the issue.

I also once owned OCTO
Something similar happened
Ask the aqua technicians to get the answer about power supply
My ability cannot solve the power supply problem
Finally OCTO finally broke down
The same power source now supplies farbwerk360
Currently working fine :)