• 19.04.2024, 15:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Help I purchased paid 2 Aquasuite licenses now but non received

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 04:47

Help I purchased and paid 2 Aquasuite licenses now but non received, it still says pending, please cancel one of them and just charge the other one and send me the key to start the aquasuite.
Please help me as fast ass possible cause I don't want to install the old version again.
Product number 55003

name: hossam saad

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 13:16

You should not place personal information in a forum post. Send support an email: https://aquacomputer.de/support.html

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 14:03

Nothing personal, I don't care if everybody knew my name, but what I care for is how cheesy this order system is, you place order, payments pending and I don't know if they are going to be charged or not, nobody contacts you and you don't receive an email after you do the transaction, I have ordered stuff from all over the world but nothing like this!

Remayz

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 14:11

Well it's a users forum here, the AC guys don't necesarely read all the posts. It's better to contact them directly through support anyway for sales stuff.

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 16:34

Solved, they sent me link and I paid there, the issue was when I read that they might take weeks to answer inquiries somewhere on their website so I canceled the idea of communicating through email, but they answered fast.

Remayz

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 17:02

Sales and technical enquiries must be adressed by different people i imagine, or they got through the backlog really fast :p At least it's solved