• 16.04.2024, 12:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite Won't Auto Start with Windows 10

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 23:22

I have the Quadro with Aquasuite, but it doesn't load with Windows. When I start it manually, it shows up in the systray as normal, but I can't get it to auto start when the computer loads. I've tried turning on auto start in the Aquasuite settings. I've tried running it as administrator. I've tried running it in Windows 8 compatibility mode. I've tried placing it in the user Startup folder. I've tried placing it in the system Startup folder. I've tried loading it in Task Scheduler. The only thing that shows up in the systray is the profiles selector, but not the Aquasuite icon. What am I doing wrong?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ryan_F_Mercer« (22. Juli 2021, 06:56)

Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021, 11:04

Using the autostart feature of Aquasuite should generate this entry called "aquasuite autostart" in Windows' Task Scheduler:
Untitled.jpg

Do you see that entry? Is it marked as "Running" after you've logged on?
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Freitag, 23. Juli 2021, 07:22

Found it! It was "ready" but not "running." I needed to select "Run with highest privileges" and change the configuration from Windows 8 to Windows 10. That fixed it. Thank you for the help! :thumbup: