• 16.04.2024, 08:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

turgin

D5 NEXT RGBpx output not working

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021, 03:56

I have a D5 NEXT that I've had connected via Aquabus for quite some time now. I'm reworking my loop and ditching the Aquaero and farbwerk 360 in favor of an Octo so I want to use the RGBpx output now. I have changed the D5 from Aquabus to RGBpx LED in the system tab and checked everything I can think of on the RGBpx tab as well. Lighting slider is on and there is a controller assigned but still no output at all. The pump LED ring works fine. I have tried a different cable, different strips and checked for bent pins all to no avail. I even tried a new install of Aquasuite and reset the pump to factory defaults.

Any other ideas or suggestions to get the RGBpx output to work?

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 19:57

Hi!
is that the same issue as [solved] D5 NEXT: RGBpx output not functionnal ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Flop Ysh« (29. Juli 2021, 19:58)

turgin

Donnerstag, 29. Juli 2021, 21:22

Hi!
is that the same issue as [solved] D5 NEXT: RGBpx output not functionnal ?
I checked that setting first and also checked it via the pump display itself.